BioIntenso Inaugural Conference
Open to all interested parties, BioIntenso aspires to connect academia and business enterprises in the field of biotechnology to each other. Whether you are producing, providing technology or researching, BioIntenso will offer new insight into the current state-of-the-art. BioIntenso endeavors to provide a much needed contact point between industry and academia for all topics relating to downstream bioproduct processing.
Being a part of BioIntenso will facilitate contact to experts, allow the exchange of opinions, provide new market opportunities, and enable discussions of current trends and developments within the field.
The inaugural meeting of BioIntenso is free of charge. Simply fill-out the form on the right to participate.
Benefits of Participation
- Participation in a network of experienced DSP users
- Access to knowledge on application of DSP technologies
- Overview of methods and technologies for DSP most commonly applied
- Round table on lessons learned applying different DSP technologies
- Improving the evaluation of the technical, economic and ecologic impact that new DSP technologies will have on bio-product manufacturing
Download the flyer for conference agenda and schedule
Date: January 24th 2017
Venue: NH Hotel du Grand Sablon, Brussels, Belgium
For More Information
+49 421 330 6484